Quality Customer Engineer
- Engineering Degree – Technical University
- Minimum 3 years experience in automotive industry
- Fluent in English
- Core tools and PPAP trainings
- Perform the CSR's analyse and transfer the requirements to the implementation teams or process owners
- Analyse, communicate and coordinate the implementation of CSR's in the responsibility area
- Coordinate all APQP activities related to the responsibility area
- Planning of the PPAP phase together with Engineering, NPI team and other departments
- Participate at the activities as customer complaints analyse, PFMEA, CP and support the improvement activities
TMD Friction are a Nisshinbo Group company. We are the global leaders in brake friction technology. From passenger cars, racing cars and commercial vehicles to industrial applications, we drive excellence through effective, reliable and safe braking solutions.
With over 135 years in the braking friction industry, we are among the world´s largest manufacturers of brake friction materials and are trusted by the biggest brands in the automotive and industrial sectors. We also cater for some of the world´s most prestigious racing series, such as the 24 Heures Du Mans racing cars and other vehicles. Welcome to the world of brake friction.