Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
If you meet the following criteria:
• Medium studies (high school graduate)
• Experience in quality control (an advantage)
• Knowledge of electronics
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of computer operation (minimum MS Office - Excel, Word)
• English medium (written / spoken)
• Teamwork skills
• Resistant to work
• Ability to make decisions, attention to detail, written and oral communication skills;
Responsibilities of the new colleague:
• Reception of slot machines and technical verification of them;
• Drawing up standard protocols with identified defects and reporting to customers;
• Maintaining a good collaboration with customers returning the devices;
• Drawing up the minutes with the prices of the defective components.
We are offering you:
• Attractive salary package;
• Young and dynamic work environment;
• Monthly bonuses based on performance,
• Annual social activities (Christmas party / Team building,
• Transport benefits.
EGT is among the fastest growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
We don’t have rules, we offer you challenges. The main challenge is for you to continuously improve yourself, we are betting on your growth, because we believe in you! Give us the chance to meet you and to present you our job opportunities.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles