Are you looking for the challenge to be part of a young, creative and dedicated software developers’ team? Then it just happened for you to be in the right place at the right time.
At REI Development Services we are looking for entry and middle level QA Officers (Quality Assurance) who are enthusiastic, creative, responsible and have the wish to grow alongside with us. We value our employees because they are our most important asset and the key of our success.
For us the ideal candidate would be that person that is genuine, transparent, a team player and who wants to perform with dedication, support, innovation and a modern overview. We put every resource we have at your disposal so we can do things with a twist: we help you help us and not the other way around.
So, hey! What are you waiting for? Click that apply button and let us meet for a coffee and a chat at our office. (Interview is such an outdated term!)
Are you excited by the opportunity to pe a part of a company’s technological backbone from the ground up? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. We are looking forward to having you in our team, so this is what we count on you with:
- Go through the software requirements and get clarifications where necessary
- Familiarize with software under test and any other software related to it
- Analyze user stories and specifications to create test cases for new features, supplement and improve existing testing where applicable
- Maintain existing and new test plans
- Execute tests to find defects in features. Isolate and confirm defects and work with developers to prioritize and verify the fix (Report, manage and track bugs in our applications)
- Run regressions
- Validate the behavior of software on a variety of operating systems and environments
- Work closely with different teams like dev team, product team and project managers team
- Support the team with any other tasks when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Prior knowledge in Web/Mobile, not a must
- Testing experience
- Proactive approach
- Clear verbal and written English communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Good interpersonal skills. Works well in a team environment
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to translate knowledge acquire in documents
- Passionate about quality
- Curious and fast learner
- Working with remote team members
- Degree in computer science - an advantage
How do we show you our appreciation for your hard work? Well, by coming to you with an attractive package of benefits.
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program benefits
- Private and complete medical subscription to be sure that you are staying in a good health
- Transport subscription to Metrorex and STB
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Fresh fruits and free coffee/tea/water
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience in working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Great, motivated and talented teams and team leaders
- Fun team-buildings and events
REI Development Services is a young and modern company, established in 2016, providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
We are proud to be part of an international network of companies, giving our employees the opportunity to interact with customers and offices from all over the world.
If you love interacting with customers via email / chat / telephone or you prefer creating software / games, REI Development Services is the perfect company for you.
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles