Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in food safety quality assurance fields
- HACCP certification
- QA and Safety Training
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, deductive reasoning and problem-solving
- Ability to write business reports and make presentations
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a biology, chemistry or another closely related science
- To be fluent in English
- Ability to inspire the team
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things
oversees all aspects of ensuring that the product quality of the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen meets or exceeds the high-quality standards established by the company. This individual will lead continuous improvement projects and administration of quality programs, practices, procedures, and systems. The QA Specialist is responsible for the testing and inspection of products throughout the HACCP process to ensure compliance with the company product standards.
- Responsible for the overall quality of product being shipped out by suppliers and received in restaurant.
- Owns the creation, maintenance, and publication of local QA regulations, guidelines and support materials that related to PLK Brand Standards and ensures all Manuals and job aids are kept up to date.
- Reviews, research, and resolves guest concerns, complaints, and observations regarding product quality of ingredients and/or finished products.
- Tests equipment and new product innovations to ensure proper product holding and temperature checks are performed and maintained.
- Works with supply chain manager and brand standards manager on product issues.
- Evaluates and performs analysis on products to qualify and quantify critical specifications and processes, recommend any improvements, including cost reduction.
- Communicates with Popeyes EMEA team and shares insights, observations or concerns which could impact the quality of the ingredients of menu item products.
- Ensures compliance standards are in place including partnering with Training Manager for in-restaurant training needs, including ServSafe certifications.
- Participates in restaurant openings and ensures ingredients are received within Popeyes standards.
- Partners with the Operations team to ensure new product training needs are met.
Founded in New Orleans in 1972 Popeyes has more than 45 years of history and culinary tradition. The chain`s passion for its Loisiana heritage and flavorful authentic food has allowed Popeyes to become one of the world`s largest chicken in the U.S. and around the world.
Afla mai multe despre Popeyes: