Quality Verification Analyst
As a Quality Analyst you will be investigating, extracting and collating data from a multitude of projects for tracking, recording and verifying discrepancies or trends. You will identify and adapt existing manual test scripts into functional automated tests and report back results to stakeholders. You will work with other Analysts to help find and solve technical problems and recommend appropriate quality assurance procedures.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
Must have at least 1 year experience in the software QV industry
Performance Competencies (Non-Technical Skills):
- Demonstrated PC hardware/software/peripheral knowledge.
- Knowledge of products and technologies of the mobile entertainment market.
- MySQL experience. Ability to create and reuse lookup queries.
- Technical aptitude to learn internal, proprietary tools. Packgen (Ultimate Team odds analyzer), Debug tools, ect.
- Console and Mobile (IOS, Android, Kindle) Device familiarity.
- Social Media management or consumer engagement experience is a plus.
- Security Testing Background a plus.
- Standard QA Analyst skill set required.
- Game Economy experience (MMO, Coin Currency applicable) a plus.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Communicates in clear and concise manner, written and verbal.
- Cooperates, collaborates, and works toward common goal with others.
- Avid Gamer
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.