Quality Analyst with German - Work From Home
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Strong knowledge of German (C1 level) and English languages is mandatory (written and verbal)
- Should have an eye for detail and is able to identify Process as well as Agent opportunities
- Ideal profile is well versed with travel CRM fundamentals
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office with focus on Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Min. 6 months prior experience in BPO, Quality Assurance or Audit
- Prior experience in travel / hospitality industries customer care is a plus
- Active contribution to help meeting contractual SLAs regarding quality targets
- Deliver feedback on audited transactions within the specified timelines
- Shadow coaching sessions led by the Team Leaders to review Agent’s past performance & opportunity trends
- Conduct Team briefings on performance, Qualitative inputs, Process updates, Top errors identified through monitoring, Q&A
- Lead Calibration & call listening sessions with cross function teams to ensure quality standards are raised and/or maintained
- Perform regular proactive checks to ensure specific abnormalities are highlighted to the teams leaders
- Liaise with Operations Leads & Trainers to drive process improvement initiatives aimed towards meeting the Quality metric targets
- Ability to coach at an agent level & review performance on the end metric – CCR, C-SAT
- Visual Management - Team wise daily and MTD scores on Quality, CSAT, CCR
- Helps identifying gaps in the Process or Technology & make recommendations to streamline /increase effectiveness of both
- Work from home
- Competitive salary package
- Thorough training enabling all team to perform effectively
- Career growth opportunities within an international developing team
IGT Solutions (IGT) is a leading BPM, Technology and Digital Services and Solutions Company committed to deliver innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of Travel, Transportation and Hospitality domains.
Established in 1998, with 100% focus on customer experience, IGT employs more than 13,500 customer experience and technology specialists providing services to 75 marquee customers globally.
IGT’s global footprint includes 19 delivery centers in China, Philippines, Malaysia, India, UAE, Romania, Spain, Colombia and the USA.
Currently IGT proudly serves 4 of the top 5 world’s biggest airlines, 15 leisure & hospitality leading players and 35 technology companies.