Quality Analyst with English
- Previous experience in audits preferred
- Excellent attention to details
- MS Excel proficiency
- Meticulousness and analytical
- Ability to track projects and organize your own work in the most efficient manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- You will be in charge with performing internal quality audits for processes in Romania and Poland, related to ISO 9001:2015
- You will provide constant support to operations teams for a successful implementation of the Quality Management Standard (QMS), according to internal and external requirements
- You will be in charge with tracking any post-audit identified non-conformity and observation to closure, by providing support and guidelines to the Operations teams
- You will evaluate existing processes on their efficiency/effectiveness. Once you have identified areas for optimization, you can work on them along with the operations teams
- You will provide expertise on QMS rules and methods for operational staff and will conduct training / information and awareness actions
- You will be in close collaboration with operations and client stakeholders (taking part of the feedback calls, presenting ideas/status of improvements)
- Bonuses for your results
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!