Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Writes the transcriptions/ content analysis of the Focus Groups and In Depth Interviews;
- Assists and takes notes in real time on the basis of focus groups and In Depths Interviews
- Conducts qualitative analysis of the focus groups and in-depth interviews and writes qualitative research reports;
- Continuously develops and updates his knowledge regarding a broad range of domains:
- Develops his soft skills and knowledge in order to be assigned with more complex tasks and projects:
- ethnographic research: observing people in their homes and other environments
- design methodological proposals and discussion guides
- development of conclusions, recommendations and further marketing related suggestions.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Background in Psychology/ Sociology/ Marketing;
- Good listening and interpretations skills;
- Abilities for synthesis and analysis;
- Ability and willingness to travel (10-15%);
- Fluency in English;
- PC Proficiency (Word and Power Point);
- Marketing (research) knowledge would be an asset;
- Energetic and dedicated;
- Highly motivated to develop a career in the marketing research industry;
- Social and teamwork skills;
- Initiative and passion for the industry.
dynamic and challenging environment.
Has 17+ years of successful research
Capitalizes on international empowerment as representative of IRIS Network in Romania
Provides a full scale of research solutions based on advanced methodologies
Is member of multiple professional associations (ESOMAR, SORMA, QRCA)
Includes > 60 MR professionals & support staff with diverse background and know-how
Has highly skilled and thought provoking research teams, with the 6th sense of research
Is plugged in with major business & economical magazines/ online portals in Romania
Connects people, brands and markets through artful research to endorse best decisions.