QA Tester/QA Engineer
You’ll be integrated into the team and trusted with responsibility from your very first day. You’ll be responsible for the creation, extension, and execution of test plans in our projects.
You create test cases and execute these tests. You have to quickly and accurately understand the requirements of our clients and QA processes.
In your daily work, you inform and advise our clients and develop test plans and execute these. For every release, you build and execute release specific tests. You also ensure that all regression tests are successfully performed.
It’s your responsibility to discuss the test results with the development team. In case of an issue, you help the development team to reproduce the issue.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing;
- Responsible for formulating structured test strategies and preparing test environment (setup or test data creation);
- Creating specific documentation (test suites/test cases, user guides, “proof of testing” documents);
- Execute test cases (experience with TestRail is a plus);
- Review and clarify functional requirements in SOW’s and User Stories; identify possible gaps and questions;
- Finding issues and report them using software tools for testing and bug tracking (JIRA) according to department procedures;
- Test software releases for products and projects;
- Provide feedback to software development team on defects;
- Investigate customer complaints during UAT;
- Input in project planning (create realistic estimates, raise risks, review requirements, sustain quality);
- Planning of QA activities based on priority for daily own to do’s;
- Knowledge of testing Web applications;
- Experience in software testing;
- Experience in all phases of the QA cycle (e.g. requirements analysis, test case identification, test scripts authoring, execution, defect tracking, status, reporting of results);
- Previous experience with QA Automation would be considered a plus;
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com will be considered a plus
- Previous experience in working with remotely teams;
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision, in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
OSF Digital is a top digital transformation specialist and leading global commerce solutions company.
We possess expertise in omnichannel integrations, internationalization, and commerce optimization and help brands succeed against the challenges present in the world’s rapidly changing digital environment.