- To make sure that the products work both according to the specifications and according to the best common ergonomic practices.
- To participate in defining and updating the test plan for acceptance criteria.
- To participate in building and updating automated tests and manual testing scenarios.
- To effectively test all components of the product, with systematic reporting of results.
- To have a decisive role in the development flow (go / no go), with involvement in the management of deliveries.
- To also ensure compatibility testing between versions, performance, security.
- To test on all common web client environments: PC / Mac / Android / iOS.
- To communicate permanently with the development team for the tested components.
- To be responsible for implementing and monitoring QA procedures and methodology.
- To participate in a long-term project, designed to have a continuous functional and technological evolution. The test function is dynamic to adapt to this evolution.
- To have the ability to participate in defining UX criteria is appreciated.
- To provide functional feedback aimed at improving the product is also appreciated.
- At least 3 years’ experience in testing web applications based on REST API.
- Extensive experience in testing with all common browsers and tools specific to common client platforms.
- Relevant experience in the field of eCommerce.
- Previous experience with automatic scripts and the concept of automation in general.
- You are used to the routine of working procedurally and rigorously with bug management, tracking and reporting tools
- Significant advantage is knowledge of concepts and flows from a similar process from another implementation.
- Knowledge of automatic graphical interface testing is appreciated.
- Knowledge of security and online application testing techniques to check for the latest OWASP threats.
What we offer:
- Central location: Nearby University subway station,
- Work at the Office & remote
- Involvement in the development of new software applications concepts, 100% realized in Romania.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats, everything is new, modern
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
- The career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.
We are building a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce, based on the principles of people's natural behavior of exploration, discovery and adventure. Our technological design will form the basis of our own eCommerce store based on gamification, artificial intelligence and predictive analysis. Join the team and let's push the boundaries of E-Commerce together!