Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
To complete our R&D team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for world class QA engineers.
As a QA Engineer in Toluna you will own the entire testing lifecycle of one of the Toluna products and you will be an integral part of the release cycle of your product.
Your abilities need to be:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience of two to four years in software quality assurance in both front and backend testing (web, mobile, database, API);
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent analytical & organization skills;
• Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines;
• Enthusiastic about new technologies and their development.
It would be a great advantage to have:
• Experience with test case management tool.
• Experience with Web API testing (POSTMAN, Fiddler, SoapUI).
• Experience with mobile development technologies & testing.
• Experience with social networking sites.
• Experience in client/customer services.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Proactively participate in agile planning and execution process with development and product management teams;
• Define, create/maintain, document, verify and execute component test plan & test cases;
• Execute functional, application and regression tests;
• Create and maintain SQL to validate database updates;
• Report and validate defect fixes in a detailed, efficient and timely manner;
• Ensure that new and existing components being released are reliable, defect free, and function as documented;
• Researches and develops an understanding of the requirements for the product features being tested, including how the business teams use the features;
• Interact with support teams or clients as needed (test cases, reviews, troubleshooting);
• Work closely with other QA team members to share knowledge.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Toluna is a leading provider of real-time digital consumer insights, and empowers companies to brainstorm ideas, uncover new business opportunities and answer their questions in real-time. Toluna is transforming the way marketing decisions are made by bringing consumers and brands together via the world’s largest social voting community of 21,6+ million members across 68 countries. This real-time access to consumers is coupled with its state-of-the-art, market research survey and analytics platform.
Toluna provides the industry’s leading survey technology suite, enabling hundreds of organizations worldwide to create online and mobile surveys, manage panels and build their own online communities. Toluna products include PanelPortal™ Online Communities and Toluna QuickSurveys™ and Toluna Analytics™. With 24 offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, Toluna works with many of the world’s leading market research agencies, media agencies and corporations.For more information on Toluna's portofolio of products and services please visit: http://www.toluna-group.com.