As a Senior QA Developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining automated testing scenarios, both for production, but also for development.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 3+ years of QA
- 2+ year experience with any testing framework or automation tool (Selenium, CapyBara, Gherkin, GhostInspector etc)
- Understanding of version control technologies: Git
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- An understanding of REST APIs.
- The ability to debug code quickly and efficiently.
- An understanding of any HTTP communication data structures (JSON, HTML, XML).
- A basic MySQL knowledge
- Some familiarity on using multiple operating systems (Windows, Android, iOS)
Would really want to learn together (or from you):
To write small and concise unit tests (PHPUnit)
How to write behavior tests
The Senior QA Developer will have a decisive role regarding the Release Management system, therefore you will:
- be responsible to develop, implement, maintain and enforce any QA specific procedures.
- provide timely feedback to Project Managers and internal customers on the status of assigned & assigned tasks.
- attend weekly status meetings to dialogue with project stakeholders about status of assigned deliverables.
- assist with scoping custom development and support projects.
- investigate any requests from the support team and create a test case that may reproduce the issue.
What do we offer:
- Medical insurance (MedLife)
- Meal Tickets
- Courses and trainings
- Coffee (espresso and filter)
Since you have reached this page, we’re pretty sure you know who we are ;)