QA Automation Engineer
We're not an ordinary tech company, and that shows in our extraordinary people we work with.
We have a great opportunity for creative and focused Automation engineers interested in working on a high traffic platform using cutting edge Internet technologies. Smart-x and its international partners is an innovative leader in areas such as:
- Live Streaming
- Graph Databases
- Mobile Application Development
- Instant Messaging Platforms
- Payments system
- High traffic and low latency applications
- Educational background in Computer Science area;
- Basic programing knowledge - Java preferable;
- Previous experience in test automation and/or knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Experience with Selenium (would be a plus);
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies (nice to have).
- Write and execute test cases;
- Perform functional, confirmation and regression testing;
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test scripts;
- Document and report bugs following company guidelines;
- Understand and analyze Functional, Technical, and UI requirements of the project/release;
- Log defects and verify defect fixes;
- Work closely with programming teams to ensure the smooth launch of new code updates or additions
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical plan at Medicover Clinic;
- Trainings & career development programs;
- Meal vouchers (maximum value) and well-stocked micro-kitchen in the office
- Relaxing massage at the office (not available at the moment);
- Performance reviews and compensation based on your results;
- Team buildings and company events – we find reasons to celebrate! It could be about our wins, birthdays, or simply for having good time together.
At SmartX, we are deploying and managing tens of nodes for delivering content everywhere in the world. We are writing code which supports a heavy traffic, highly available, fast loading, live streaming web site. Behind this main product there are many projects using APIs developed to help our clients to integrate them fast and easy: live streaming projects, payment platforms, games, chat, VR and mobile apps, data warehouse. Behind the words are figures:Website access in a day: average sessions per day: 1,075,700 visitors: average unique users / day: 20,627; average repeated users / day: 1,362,666 page requests per device type: average mobile access:1,064,832; average tablet access:123,150; average pc access:2,338,697; average others access:2,065 live streaming is live: delay of 0.5 seconds is huge!
How we achieve that? The secret is on architecture and in technologies. So here you are:Streaming is essential, and we are able to handle HLS, webRTC, flash, MBA, VR with ABR and webGL from PC or from mobile (Android, iOS). All mandatory being real time. Architecture is a mix of SOA systems and microservices, all API based. Cloud distribution is the key for high availability. And here our DevOps are coming with Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker. This way they can manage hundreds of pods in 5 data centers serving any corner of the world. And maybe most protected secret is (don’t tell anyone) we have our own mad scientists working on big data and doing their magic.
Visit our website, http://smart-x.net/ or see what our employees have to say, https://youtu.be/yNhhFtyjJgE