QA automation engineer with Java and Selenium
We’re looking for a mid or senior level automation quality assurance engineer, a proactive person that will ensure the highest possible quality in our customer's software releases. Those chosen for the position will implement and perform automation tests for web applications used in the manufacturing industry.
- 2+ years in a automation QA position
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Very good English (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidates with a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject are preferred
- Prior coding skills are a plus
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Liaise with internal teams (developers and product managers/owners) to identify system requirements
- Implement, run and maintain automated tests with Selenium and Java
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for existing products to meet client needs
- Perform thorough testing (including regression testing) after production deployments for features and bugs
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Professional and modern environment, flexible program
- Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets
- Attractive salary, bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects
- Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.)
- Consideration of individual capabilitie
Leading software company from Cluj-Napoca, providing top quality IT solutions since 2003 and operating in a strong, competitive global marketplace for customers from USA, Germany, Finland, Belgium, France, UK, Ireland, Israel, The Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, Austria, etc.
ArtSoft Consult stands out through its unique team of strongly motivated and highly skilled technical and software engineering specialists, as well as a mature agile software development process.
Relaxed working atmosphere, communication and knowledge sharing between team members being very much encouraged.
Latest technologies and project management tools to work with.
Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets.
Attractive salary, bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects.
Professional and modern work environment.
Individual capabilities are highly considered.
Professional development opportunities: training, certifications, career development, etc. Professional and financial support is also provided to those employees interested in obtaining specific IT related certifications.
Flexible working program.
We encourage the employment and development of young people specialists which are able to prove high potential and commitment to challenges.
Please visit our website for more details (http://www.artsoft-consult.ro).