Superpowers you have:
- Excellent ability to communicate problems and understand the requirements of the development teams;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Great imagination and creativity;
- Energetic and flexible approach;
- Close attention to detail.
- Test games to destruction to find and document all defects, working based on priorities set by team leads;
- Compile a list of defects or any issues in design or implementation during a testing cycle;
- Ensure all bugs assigned to QA are regressed and updated accordingly;
- Work side-by-side with the development teams to track issues and assist in their remedy;
- Follow a set test plan or broader testing focus instructions that will be bespoke for each game;
- Develop a good understanding of the different types of testing and execute those tests to a high standard;
- Understand the end user perspective and provide feedback on the game’s fun factor, progression, or difficulty, constructively and respectfully;
- Maintain a positive atmosphere in the testing department;
- Participate in game reviews and evaluations to measure the functionality of a game against its design specification.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.
Room 8 Group is one of the biggest outsourcing companies in game development. With over ten years in the industry, the Group has become one of the significant players in the game dev and art production, which unites over 1,200 professionals worldwide and has business sites in the USA, the UK, Canada, Cyprus, Ukraine, and now Poland. Room 8 Group unites Room 8 Studio, Dragons Lake, and Massive Black, each offering something unique and representing a hub of opportunities for talented people.
Even though each studio of Room 8 Group has its unique character and peculiar features, they are all united and guided by the same values — care, excellence, reliability, teamwork, passion, and creativity.
Working with 7 out of the top 10 global publishers, Room 8 Group brings games to a new level, proven by many years of cooperation with the game industry leaders. The Group is proud to partner with Ubisoft, Remedy, Gaijin Entertainment, CD Projekt Red, 505 Games, and many other world-famous companies.