Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Skills We're Looking For:
• A keen drive for urgency and “get your work done“ attitude
• Top notch written and verbal English skills along with a comfort communicating with customers
• Familiarity with databases and SQL skills
• Strong triage skills, innovative problem solving and logical decision making
• Strong personal initiative and an internal temperature gauge for urgency
• A relentless passion for quality and customer service
• The ability to always remain cool in difficult situations
Nice To Have:
• Knowledge of QA automated tools like Selenium
• Experience with Agile and Lean software development methodologies
• Experience with TFS as a task management system
We Will Also Value:
• An idea contributor - you see inefficient or unfriendly processes/systems, think of ways to improve them, and work to implement those ideas
• A team player - you believe in knowledge sharing, collaborative problem solving, the value of multiple perspectives, and the value of your insight and input in the collaborative process
• A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission
• A good combination of creativity and communication skills
• High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions
What You'll Do:
• You'll play an essential part in everything we do to improve quality, speed up development time, and ship better products more consistently
• You will hit that sweet spot between a technical and a customer facing role
• You will be working with a wide range of customers to help identify and resolve product related issues and you will be responsible for owning them until resolution
• Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems
• Conceive testing plans and write the test cases
• Perform manual and automated test in order to identify possible bugs in applications
• Report the identified issues
• Setup appropriate software for benchmarking, profiling, debugging, monitoring
• Measure impact of defects and prioritize them
• Setup and manage different type of relevant environments
• Collaborate closely with developers to correctly identify and resolve issues
• Challenging projects and the chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience
• Comfy workspace, friendly coworkers and a clear vision driven by pure intentions
Have the touch, have the vibe, have the skills and have the eagerness, then don’t hesitate! Send us your magic resume and let’s have a talk about how wonderful we’ll work together!
Fast Growing Startup
DNN Sharp it’s one of the fastest growing technology startups, with presence on 2 continents, 3000 clients and a decade of experience building thousands of web applications, having experienced exponential growth year-on-year since inception. We will always be a place that embraces state of the art technology and innovation.
No #1 Developer In Our Ecosystem
Designing and developing ‘web stuff’ is our passion and the rewards have been sweet. Our software and company have won lots of awards including being #1 developer in our ecosystem.
Our Most Valuable Asset - Our Team
We attribute our explosive growth to our most important asset: our team. That is why our team members benefit of stock options and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where everyone is treated with respect. The combined passion, creativity and skill of our team members forms our culture, our products and our uniquely hands-on approach to customer service.
Continued Growth Means Continued Hiring
As we continue to grow, we need talented and enthusiastic people like you to join the team. We want to work with a teammate who can ask questions and share expertise, bring enthusiasm for finding ways to improve how we work as a team.