Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
• Minimum of 3 years’ programming experience with at least one year in online related projects
• Be able to learn Python within a 6 months period of time given the support of the current team
• Good spoken / written English
• Good communication skills
• Focus on producing quality work
• Pro-active and self-motivated
• Team player
• Ability to adapt to change
• Availability to travel for short periods of time, up to one month per year
Will be considered a plus:
• Previous knowledge of Python
• Previous leadership experience
• Knowledge about Agile methodology
• Docker experience
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!