Python / Django Developer
- Solid experience in Python programming using Django and Postgres.
- Familiarity with GitHub for version control (we use GitLab).
- Experience with Python, with Django and/or DRF. Must have web development experience.
- Experience building web APIs
- Solid experience with design patterns and secure coding practices
- Familiarity with Django Rest Framework and RESTful API best practices
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Comfortable with Flake8 code linting
- Flexible and comfortable with frequent changes in priority
- Knowledge of Postgres, both database modeling and efficient querying and updates
- Experience with ReactJS, especially Next.js and TypeScript, is a plus
- Experience with ClickHouse is a plus
- Experience working with Microservices, Kubernetes, and CI/CD pipelines
- Data Science background/experience
- Experience working with server-side databases, such as Postgres.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Writing high-quality code that is modular, functional and testable.
- Support full lifecycle development using Python/Django/Postgres to support product development.
- Develop and test reusable and maintainable code using the existing application framework.
- Implement custom business logic and integrate with backend APIs and databases
- Deploy projects to staging and production environments
- Work on designing and integrating APIs into the platform.
- Partner with product managers to establish scalable, efficient, and automated data processes
- Provide accurate effort estimates for development tasks & communicate any threats to estimated timelines as they become apparent.
- Participate in daily Scrum standups, and commit/deploy new code daily.
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
- 25 vacation days
- guaranteed at least 10 legal days off / year even if it falls on the weekend
LinkGraph is a data science company with offices in NYC and Las Vegas, focused on building software to analyze Google’s search algorithms to help websites improve search visibility and grow. LinkGraph is a rapidly growing organization with clients from Fortune 500 companies to leading Silicon Valley tech startups and are looking to augment/expand our development team.