Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Creating and negotiating orders.
- Analyzing data and preparing request for quotation.
- Analyzing the offers and issue the comparison sheet.
- Actively participating in/leading negotiations with suppliers.
- Follow and respond to changing market price trends and availability of materials and services.
- Manage savings targets.
- Look for new suppliers on the international market
- B2 English language level is mandatory, French and German will represent an advantage
- Negotiating skills, market awareness.
- Flexibility, initiative and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Self-motivated, team player and capable of taking on operational responsibility quickly.
- Problem solving oriented.
- Bonuses for your results
- A friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers come from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail. We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve.
We enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation.
At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes.
Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.