Purchasing Project Manager
Your contribution to something big:
Project Manager for series, variants and customer projects for PS-SD Powertrain Sensors incl. new parts and suppliers:
- interface between supplier and purchasing functions to business unit and plants
- processing of market evaluations / analysis for parts and assemblies of changing complexity
- deriving / supporting purchasing strategies (evaluation, choice and ramp-up of suppliers)
- contribution to SE-team for projects with changing technical complexity from initiation to full-swing
- review of technical documents for optimal realization as purchased parts regarding quality, costs, delivery
- achievement of target prices, responsible for / tracking of RPP projects
- providing sample parts and ensuring series ramp-up
- coordination / supporting and tracking of change management for supplier initiated changes or internal changes affecting the supply chain
What distinguishes you:
- Technical studies.
- Sense of responsibility,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Good communication skills,
- Experience in project management,
- Preferably experience in quality management in automotive sector,
- Preferably knowledge of purchasing processes
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.