Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree;
- Good computer literacy;
- Fluent in English;
- Proven experience in negotiations and purchasing mangement;
- International exposure, min 3-4 years in an international environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Well organized, Team spirit, capacity to work hard and under stressfull circumstances;
- Analytical spirit and able to take responsibilities regarding the financial results;
Only the selected candidates will be invited to the interview.
Target: Defining, leading and intiating a purchasing procedure in the company;
Fields of responsibilities:
- Establishing a purcahsing policy, defining procedures and activity according to the procedures and policy of the company;
- Defining the purchasing procedures, improving them continously, applying and controlling them currently;
- Negotiating and concluding frame contracts with suppliers and establishing prices;
- Building business relations with suppliers;
- Managing the purchasing team at the dairy, farm and feed center;
- Making an item catalogue;
- Import and development of packaging;
- Periodical suppliers\' evaluation;
- Periodical management report;
- Establishing targets for the yearly work plan, stock level end execution standards;
Assuring professional training and guidance for the staff.
The position is subordinated to the COO - Chief Operational Officer
We are offering an attractive package, an international exposure, permanent improvement and training, an opportunity to develop the carreer, and to be member of our team
Our company is a new one, just establised and operating in the food industry, ready to deliver best quality products and to meet clients requirements.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles