Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Minimum three years on a similar position
Experience in working in an ERP operating System is an advantage
Proficiency in English
Excellent negotiating skills and the ability to work under pressure
1. Coordinates the purchasing process, ensures continuous purchasing of materials, products and equipments for optimum costs
2. Organizes and coordinates the purchasing activity according to the internal standards and the legislation in force
3. Develops and implements the necessary procedures and policies for materials, products and services purchasing
4. Prepares and concludes contracts in collaboration with the department for the purpose of attaining an optimum level of expenses and in order to ensure safe supplying
5. Supervises and controls the contracts with the suppliers issued by other departments
6. Maintains contact with the distributors and the sub-contractors, ensures the leading of accurate records regarding the purchased products and services
7. Optimizes and improves the purchasing and merchandise administration control activities
Based in Smithfield, Virginia, Smithfield Foods is the world\'s largest pork processor and hog producer. Outside the United States, we own subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, France, Romania and Poland and operate joint ventures in Mexico, China and Spain.
We are revitalizing the Romanian meat industry and carry on Comtim’s tradition adding new quality standards, efficiency, and professionalism.
Please submit your CV to the following address or send it by fax or email:
4,Polona Street, Timisoara, Romania
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles