Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Strong collaboration skills
• Strong leadership (be able to set challenging goals for self, work group and project team and enrolling, energizing and enabling them to deliver)
• Very good analytical thinking and innovation skills
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and a customer-oriented attitude
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel).
• Ensure best overall value in purchasing various goods and services
• Work across the organization to ensure the purchasing standards are always met
• Supervise and operate with the purchasing systems, assure data integrity and maintenance of the appropriate documentation
• Lead different sourcing projects
• Perform contract management (ensure contractual terms are met, including service level respect, ensure contract renewal, etc.)
• Perform supplier management
• Deliver savings commitments
Procter & Gamble is a multinational company producing more than 300 brands, serving 5 billion consumers. These brands include Ariel, Always, Camay, Pampers, Pantene Pro-V, Blend-a-Med, Head & Shoulders, Old Spice, as well as Hugo Boss, Max Factor, Pringles, Wella or Gillette. P&G products are sold in over 160 countries, making P&G one of the most successful consumer goods companies in the world. P&G employs more than 130000 people.
For a position in our expanding Timisoara Production site, please send your application to:
Rodica Maria Cosma - HR Assistant
tel : +40-256-300336
fax : +40-256 -222002
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles