Purchasing Analyst / Analist cumparari
- Focus on supply chain management, supply chain risk management, capacity management, cost reduction, supplier issue resolution;
- To analize complex sourcing and purchasing initiatives in order to deliver cost effective and high quality goods and services
- To prepare and present to senior purchasing/sourcing leadership recomandations of improvement opportunities and alternatives courses of action;
- To support purchasing/sourcing management in activities such as price benchmarking, vendor management, industry and market analysis, process analysis, and model building;
- Negotiates select contracts;
- Develop effective relationships with vendors and suppliers favorable for company business;
- Lead cost reduction projects and risk mitigations plans.
- Strong level of English required – written and spoken.
- Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Purchasing Ethics - Avoids supplier engagement that may compromise supplier sourcing, selection, and management processes and seeks counsel to ensure compliance.
- Purchasing Policies, Procedures, Tools - Complies with purchasing policies and procedures and complies with them in daily work; leverages tools to conduct procurement initiatives; assesses documents for clarification and seeks guidance for clarification of the information needed.
- Supplier Contract Management - Assesses and enforces contractual terms and conditions; monitors key performance indicators throughout the term of the contract to ensure we reach the intended value of the contract; manages supplier delivery of product to Cummins requirements.
- Supply Base Regulatory Compliance - Works with suppliers to advise them of any governmental regulations at a regional, national and global level as well as Cummins policies and procedures pertaining to regulatory compliance for the materials and services they provide; obtains documentation from the supplier in order to document evidence of compliance.
You graduaded from college, university or have equivalent degree in a related business field such as supply chain management.
Competitive salary package;
The program of integration in a professional, young and dynamic team;
Opportunities for professional development;
International working environment;
Meal vouchers (20 RON / day worked) + co-financing for public transport.
Cummins Inc., a global power technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, engineer, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and electrical power generation systems.