Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience [max 5]:
• Detailed understanding of PS core protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, SCTP, GTP, Radius, Diameter, SIGTRAN, RANAP, GMM, Diameter)
• Packet Switch network analysis and trouble shooting, problem and change management
• Good knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, LTE) with experience in main vendors technologies (Huawei, Oracle, Allot, Citrix)
• Team working oriented
• English language (spoken and written)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology
• 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication on similar position.
• Hands on experience on Packet Core elements (GGSN, SGSN, MME, S/PGW, PCRF)
2nd Line Operations of Packet Switch Network in a multi-vendor environment.
Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Packet Switch Network elements .
In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Drive root causes analysis to identify corrective actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service and performance levels restoration
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network
• Solve network related Customer Complaints within SLA (Tracing and debugging on various equipment of Packet Core Networks (SGSN, GGSN, PCRF, DNS,etc)
• Ability to manage incidents actions & resolution for critical cases ( identify ,analyze, coordinate all problematic points);
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
As Vodafone continues to evolve, our commitment to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one. And with approximately 407 million customers to cater for across the globe, there has never been a better time to jump on board. At Vodafone, we don’t just produce innovative products, we develop amazing people too. We’re a brand that loves change – if it’s not happening naturally then we’re creating it ourselves. It’s in our DNA to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. That’s the lifeblood that runs throughout Vodafone. We are driven to empower people. We are committed to helping our people perform at their best and achieve their full potential.