You will be working within the Pensions Team, which is responsible for providing consultancy, administration and engagement services to a portfolio of over 120 corporate pension clients.
Your role as a Provider Administration Associate sits within the Pensions Administration Team and is predominantly responsible for providing pension administration services for a portfolio of pension clients. Pension administration services includes processing all joiners and leavers to our clients pensions schemes, submitting monthly pension contribution schedules, ensuring contributions are invested by the provider in line with legislative deadlines, maintaining employees pension information on Darwin™ and assisting the client and their employees with adhoc pension enquiries such as incorrect contributions and changes in personal details.
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
The role and your mission:
Your experience and values:
- Develop relationships with your assigned clients, ensuring that the client record is kept up to date – this requires an understanding of the client’s requirements, expectations and preferred way of working.
- Be responsible for completing between 40-70 pension schedules reconciliations each month, investigating discrepancies between the pension provider and the client. The reconciliations vary from simple to very complex ranging from 10 to 5000 employees. Following the reconciliation you will be responsible for processing joiners, opt outs, leavers and contributions in line with the pension provider’s processes.
- Ensuring that we receive the client’s monthly pension contribution schedule and that it is submitted in line with legislative timescales.
- Develop a working relationship with the 14 pension providers – this requires an understanding of their each of their processes and requirements to ensure requests are processed efficiently and correctly.
- Uploading employees pension plan information provided by the pension provider into Darwin™, for example pension plan numbers, fund values and fund selections.
- Responsible for completing yearly renewal reconciliations, checking active members in the scheme, changes to salary, contribution percentages, employees address and names.
- Processing adhoc requests from your clients and their employees .
- Processing transfers and annuity requests
- Running employee engagement campaigns on Darwin™
- Providing support as required to other areas of the Pension Team
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Good Excel skills to include experience of manipulation and comparison of data sets, with strong attention to detail due to the complexity and varying processing procedures
- Ability to work in a logical manner when analyzing data
- Excellent communication skills, confident in speaking to people and dealing with challenges, ability to build rapport and confidently respond to clients’ queries
- Highly organized and strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and experience of working within SLAs
- Strong self-motivation and a good team player - flexible to meet the needs of the team
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website.
There’s nothing ordinary about Thomsons Online Benefits :)
Our passionate PINK culture, benefits expertise, collaborative partner ecosystem and our innovative technology are as extraordinary as our people. Our people, power the rocket ship that is our Darwin™ product – a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
500+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in over 85 countries and around 25 languages
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our careers website: https://www.thomsons.com/careers/