Working as part of a small, friendly and motivated team, flexibility and a sense of humor are essential for this role.
Ideally, you should be able to work with minimum supervision.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- 2-5 years of experience as property manager and/or real estate rental agent
- Knowledge of the Bucharest real estate market
- A high level of organizational and time management skills as well as structured working manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail, ability to work as part of a team, self-motivated and flexible
- Very good verbal and written English and Romanian language skills
- Very good communication skills and customer service-oriented attitude
- Experience with MS Office applications and internet research
- Promoting apartments for rent and sale and increasing the rental potential by managing marketing activities and viewings
- Initiating and supervising the development of an online real estate portal for rent and sale
- Managing and supervising all operational, commercial, technical and contractual activities with tenants and suppliers
- Negotiating and drafting new rental agreements, prolongations and rent increases
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries of prospective and existing tenants
- Issuing monthly invoices and managing the debt collection process
- Handover of apartments for moving in and moving out and coordinating renovations
- Supervising maintenance work, interior design and furnishing apartments
We are a small boutique consultancy and real estate investment firm that is based in Bucharest but we work on an international level and constantly look for smart and enthusiastic people to join our team of professionals.
If you see a job opening that you like and fits your experience, don't hesitate to contact us and find out more.
We look forward to hearing from you. :-)