E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for a project support manager with good social, computer, communication, English language and project management skills. He or she should be a ‘natural organizer’, an efficient and fast worker: someone who knows the way of world, who gets the job done (no matter what) and who is not afraid to operate within the complex practice of Romanian bureaucracy and international relations. A background in social work, sociology or psychology is preferred, as well as experience in the field of alcohol, alcohol related harm, policy or legislation development or working in an NGO.
The responsibilities and activities of the local project coordinator are the following:
• Facilitate and contribute to the quantitative and qualitative data collection in the projects.
• Facilitate and contribute to protocols, contract agreements, action plans, reports, scenarios for research and interventions (including budgets), newsletters and press releases.
• Facilitate and contribute to (inter)national expert meetings and trainings.
• Facilitate and contribute to the organization of local, national and DRAIN team meetings and conferences.
• Report on the organizational progress of the projects through tri-monthly progress reports.
• Report on time spend on the project, minutes of all meetings and expenses on a monthly bases.
• Keep a digital project archive.
• Exchange information on weekly bases with the, local project coordinators, the national Romanian DRAIN coordinator and the Dutch project coordinator.
• Meet face to face with the national Romanian DRAIN coordinator every week and every month with the Dutch project coordinator.
The DRAIN project
The DRAIN project (Dutch Romanian Alcohol policy Implementation Network), addresses harmful alcohol consumption, which is a real threat to public health, wellbeing and welfare. From 1-1-2008 till 21-12-2010 Romanian and Dutch experts are working on the DRAIN project. The DRAIN project intents to build a national network of experienced and motivated visionaries (persons and organisations), that strive to develop and implement local alcohol policies based on the theory of the system approach: the introduction of policies with demonstrated effectiveness in reducing and preventing alcohol related problems at municipal level. The project strives to strengthen the ability of communities to deal with harmful alcohol consumption within the current policy framework, taking into account and using the possibilities of a community and nation in change. The project focuses on transferring knowledge and expertise rather than contributing to a limited temporary intervention. More information about the project can be found on www.cpss.ro.
We offer a part time position of 24 hours a week. The project support manager will be hired and paid by the Center for Health Policies and Services in Bucharest (CPSS) for the duration of the project.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles