We are now looking for : Project Planner
Neste Jacobs is offering a versatile and challenging position in a fast growing, international solution provider organization who is offering a broad portfolio of services and products in one of the most demanding industrial areas of the world. This is a great opportunity to make a personal contribution to further development of our growing company. You will be able to work on both local and international projects.
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree in Engineering or similar education
- Over 5 years of project management, control and planning experience
- Strong focus on future oriented project delivery skills, developing new ways of working and driving project schedule should be at the heart
- Ability to identify bottle necks on the project looking at the schedule and advise the project team accordingly
- Excellent leadership, communication and inter-personal skills in English (mandatory), other languages are an advantage
- Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop in your role and grow within the team
- Willingness to travel and possibility to relocate internationally is considered an advantage
- Working knowledge of scheduling tools is mandatory for this position (i.e. Primavera and/or MS Project)
- Leads and facilitates the planning process, compiles basis of schedule, communicates the schedule status and provides the analysis to project management
- Sets up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting in all types of projects independently
- Calculates the project progress, forecasts the future, reviews the status with project management and updates the schedule for future works when necessary
- Actively engages with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
- Drives development of professional planning processes and practices
We value the experience in industrial investment projects e.g. project management, engineering, procurement, site operations, financial reporting as this will make learning the new position easier.
This role requires ability to work independently, collaborating closely and networking easily with all our departments in all Neste Jacobs locations.
The position is located in our head office in Porvoo, Finland, around 30 minutes away from Helsinki city
center by car. We also arrange free bus transportation for our employees from Helsinki, Porvoo and the surrounding areas.
The person selected must pass a health examination including a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
Send your application with salary request through our recruitment portal latest by 26th of February 2017
Please note we will conduct interviews continuously and will fill the position once the suitable candidate has been identified.
This is a great opportunity to join our team and to start your career in truly international and diverse work place!
Neste Jacobs is unique. We have 60 years of industry-leading experience of innovating, designing, engineering, constructing, starting up, operating, optimizing and maintaining the world's most competitive industrial plants. Neste Jacobs´ vision is to be the preferred solution provider for hydrocarbon and bio-industries with the mission of delivering Excellence in Engineering. To fulfill our vision and mission we continuously seek out and work to retain leading professionals from around the world. Please consider joining us!