Needed skills for this position:
What would we offer?
- Excellent level of spoken and written English;
- Computer literacy: MS Office package;
- Structured, logical thinking; good organizing skills, self-motivation and flexibility;
- Knowledge of the market research methodologies and products would be a significant plus:
- Desirable - but not mandatory - previous experience on a similar position or a relevant position for the specifics of this job ( Market Research/ Marketing/ Client Service);
- Specialized training for the job;
- Great team, always ready to help you and work together with you on difficult tasks;
- Various and challenging projects within an international framework;
- Self-reliance and responsibility;
- Paid subscription for medical services and meal tickets.
The person holding this position will manage the relationship with clients and project members and will make sure the projects meet all technical specifications required from clients.
- Collaborates closely with other departments involved in the elaboration of the project and liaises with clients in all the phases of the project;
- Identifies, analyses issues, provides solutions or suggests changes to the client where needed;
- Prepares the documentation for all projects and checks various nonconformity gaps and suggests improvements;
- Delivers to the customers accurate final data for projects.
project manager; market research; online marketing; project assistant; marketing; customer service; client relations; customer support