- Defines the content of the budget and the investment with impact on a division / a class of products;
- Leads the project team (SE), responsible for the target and disciplinary;
- Ensures the inclusion in the investment budget;
- Defines the timeline and work packages for different departments involved internally (QMM, TEF, ENG, etc.) and externally (CP, Sales, QMM);
- Defines resources and requests approvals (project team, budget, infrastructure, tools, software);
- Report to the steering committee;
- Apply the Bosch Project Management central directive;
- Prepares the project contract;
- Defines the structure of the necessary functions;
- Structures the organization chart of the project;
- Organizes the review of quality gates and monitors the implementation of defined actions;
- Manages projects involving external partners to the factory.
- Higher education in the technical and/or economic field
- Advanced English level
- Experience in project management
- Problem solving oriented
- Good communication skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen!
- 2 iun. 2022București, Ploiesti, Ilfov și alte 2 orașe