Education and Experience
• Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering required
• At least 7 – 10 years experience in coordinating the execution of DWTP and/or WWTP projects
• Previous experience with FIDIC Red and/or Yellow Book
• Ability to communicate effectively in English (French is an additional plus)
• Be computer literate
• Valid driver's license required
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Good influencing and communication skills
• Availability to work abroad
• Ability to work under pressure
Responsibilities• Manage the realization of the project, from the signature of the contract up to the taking-over. Prepare the guarantee period.
• Responsible for the overall management of the costs/execution times/quality of the project to respect and possibly improve the objectives fixed in the project kick-off meeting.
• Ensure the respect and the application by the teams of the Quality/Safety/Environmental plans and rules.
• Ensure that the planning for the construction phases and completion planning for ongoing project are in place, regularly updated and effective
• Ensure the financial overview of project in terms of tender allowances, variances between tender and actual costs, preparation of cost to complete forecasts, monthly review of budget and cost control. Is responsible to manage and present the figures regularly to the management.
• Manage and update the overall contract execution strategy, risks and opportunities.
• Responsible for the contract management. Check and manage the redaction of correspondences (client, subcontractors, suppliers).
• Organize and validate the preparation of the variation orders and claims (client, subcontractors and suppliers)
• Control the official returns of the client (technical approbations, notifications, variation orders, claims)
• Manage site team and logistics efficiently, looking for ways to improve (time, quality, cost).
• Work according to standard instruction, established procedures and well practices.
• Manage the preparation of reports on the progress of works for the VWS management, and any reports necessary from the contract execution point of view.
• Maintain and develop client relationships for ensuring a successful outcome on completion and enhancing opportunities for securing repeated works.
• Proactive approach to the environment and customer care of all the stakeholders involved in a project.
• Participate in team development for the benefit of the individuals and the company
• Develop supply chain relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors for the benefit of the project and future contracts
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies responds to the diverse water treatment needs of municipalities around the world with market-leading technologies and processes. We provide premium quality services and solutions to municipal water customers, in both urban and rural settings. Whether the challenge relates to scarce water resources, health concerns or meeting stringent environmental regulations, municipal authorities throughout the world rely on our water treatment expertise.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles