PROJECT MANAGER (WITH GERMAN)
What we need from you:
- Excellent command of German & English (both spoken and written)
- Experience in managing larger and/or global projects
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment
- Ability to lead large, diverse, virtual teams
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer relationship management is a plus
- Experience in the localization industry and/or localization project management is a plus
- Manage multi-language localization projects for an assigned portfolio of clients. Project Manager is crucial as it ensures consistency of the service approach to various linguistic aspects in all those languages.
- Act as a professional consultant for the team and clients, be the focal point of all data needed for the projects. Coordinate with experts to provide missing information or linguistic discretion.
- Provide language coordination and deliver projects to schedule, meeting client specifications, and acquire familiarity with relevant cost considerations.
- Ensure ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manage any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs.
- Manage a large team of freelance talent and overseeing the speed and quality of project delivery.
- Build and maintain language pipeline to ensure excellent delivery.
- Ensure that all tasks are assigned to suppliers for meeting the client’s requirements within the specified deadlines.
- Make sure that the suppliers can work efficiently by creating, editing, and maintaining supporting materials such as translation memories, glossaries, style guides, instructions, and reference materials.
- Constantly improve the localization process, maintain the QA tools and resources.
- Analyse potential work challenges before the work stage to provide suppliers with ready-make solutions and to prevent mistakes.
- Writing work instructions and assisting suppliers involved in the project process by providing answers to their queries.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration
- Hybrid work model
- Enthusiastic & well-experienced team members
- Multi-cultural environment
Euroanswer is an independent player in BPO with a client-focused mindset. With us, our clients experience the best of both worlds: Western standards meet Eastern mindset to forge a European company, multicultural and cosmopolitan in its DNA, highly technology skilled and wired to make performance across the globe.
We provide job satisfaction and request skills instead, in a win win game. A very special kind of skills:
- The skill to speak well a language and to talk nice to people;
- The skill to talk IT technicalities and still be understood by mortals;
- The skill to tick off requests and leave peace of mind behind;
- The skill to enjoy a job of meaningful interaction within a company of cool people who want, surprisingly, the same.
We serve global businesses but deliver towards people as individuals. We talk business, but we serve people.
Openings are here, apply at email@example.com and we’ll reply.