If you have a high attention to detail, like an entrepreneurial environment, enjoy doing different tasks, and want to help grow a company and your career, please keep reading.
Element Suspen is seeking a passionate and innovative individual to develop a web based fashion project. The project will involve working with social media influencers and apparel suppliers within the European and U.S. market.
You will be surrounded by a supporting staff based in the U.S. via web-based development, online marketers, and graphic designers to bring the project to life.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive individual, with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is highly confidant working within both the web and the social media space.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position with proven results
- Excellent customer support management
- Outstanding copywriting skills while optimizing keyword placement
- Willingness to travel
- A love for all things about fashion + knowledge and understanding of apparel, shoes and accessories production processes
- An ambitious, positive attitude is an absolute must!
- Very good Command of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong communication skills
- High sense of Responsibility and Punctuality, Honesty
- Excellent Communication Skills, including written and phone presence
- Quick typing ability
- English – Mandatory, Italian is a big Plus
- References from previous jobs
- Proactive, creative and out of the box mind set
- Able to connect the dots across a multitude of different but inter-connected areas
- Detail-oriented, have an obsessive need for order, and find pleasure in collaborating to execute flawlessly
- Proven track record of building successful relationships and meeting deadlines
-College degree in Business, Management, Fashion, Marketing, or other related – but we value the intangibles (fairness, willingness, creativity, out of the box thought processes) much more than a piece of paper
- Experience with marketing, strategy, execution, with a proven record of exceeding goals
-Business minded orientation
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply on the website only with a CV in English or at: firstname.lastname@example.org ( Cover Letter + CV in English)