Project Manager - Software Asset Management (Fixed Term) (205125)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Education/ Training:
- Business/ IT University degree
- Professional experience:
- Adequate working experience as a Project Manager in Agile Environments for at least 2 years
- Experienced in the development of Business Applications, a clear understanding of Technologies and Architecture of Java-based Software Systems
- Basic Knowledge in the field of Business Process Management - Suites and their respective development is beneficial.
- A basic understanding of the processes and business model of Corporate License Management is a must
- Experience in Software License management consultancy areas would be an advantage
- English (professional, written and spoken), German language would be an advantage
- Cordonate of the Scrum Teams including the steering of third party resources
- Execution and Support of Requirement Analyses including the derivation of functional and non-functional requirements in the form of User Stories for the development team
- Concepting the design of the solution from the processual tasks already documented
- Supporting the design and description of the necessary task and role descriptions for the Future Operations Model
- Organization and Execution of the collaboration between the Business- and the IT- side of the project
Why will you enjoy being our colleague
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special gifts when important events happen in your life, such as the birth of a child, June 1st and Christmas (for those employees who are parents) and the list goes on! Also, your performance is rewarded annually with a bonus that matches your achievements from the previous year. Do you excel in what you do? You can be one of the colleagues eligible for an excellence award! All of our colleagues also receive monthly financial aid, that helps reduce the monthly cost of transportation
- Stay cool while using your meal vouchers: The meal tickets are credited to a special card and you can pay contactless
- You can enjoy your work, while being healthy and safe: We offer you a package of additional medical services within a private medical network. If you change your glasses, we cover part of their value. During the pandemic, you can work from home, if your work field allows it (We are writing this ad from home.)
- We really care about work-life balance: We grant a minimum of 25 days of annual leave (more than the average number of days granted by other employers and/ or required by law), And this number increases according to your seniority within the company!
- We focus on development: You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge, through workshops, trainings and mentoring programs, plus language courses (German, to be more specific)
- We also pay attention to the needs of colleagues who are parents: We have a partnership with a private kindergarten, located right next to our headquarters in Amera Tower, where our employees can bring their children (access to the kindergarten is granted according to the number of seats available per age group)
Imagine what it would be like if your ideas were heard and you had the chance to put them into practice. To have the opportunity to grow in an international environment with people who will become more than just your team mates. You will make an impact on the community and the environment.
We are over 6000 colleagues in Romania. For the past 15 years we have been distributing and supplying electricity, natural gas and offering energy solutions. At E.ON you will find a customer centric, stable and safe working environment. Take now the opportunity to learn new skills or develop in a new domain.You choose.We strive to improve your life.