E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree in economics; sociology
- Experience in sales;
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Windows environment
- Advanced MS Excel literacy (MS Access will be an advantage)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Intercultural competence
- Good organization of work
- Teamwork oriented
- Negotiations with suppliers of various merchandise groups and turning results into contracts, re. Logistic conditions and their renegotiation (new contract conditions).
- Conclusion of the logistic contract on behalf of the Sales Line, pass information to the controlling department about expected financial results per contract, filing contract in evidence properly.
- Preparation all necessary calculations as a base for (re)negotiation with suppliers
- Be responsible for Logistic Fees and Budget / Forecast (costs and revenues from individual suppliers) monitor its fulfillment and make adjustments in line with corporate standards.
- Controlling of results - constant comparison of negotiation results vs. budget figures – presenting to the Logistic Manager during weekly negotiation team meetings
- Cooperate closely with Buying and Supply Chain departments of METRO Group Sales Lines
We, the MGL METRO Group Logistics, are the strategic logistics company of METRO Group and the internal logistics service provider across all sales divisions and countries. MGL controls the worldwide merchandise flows of the METRO Group companies and is responsible for the smooth transportation and distribution of more than 1.2 million packaging units every day to the more than 2,400 stores of the METRO Group in 30 countries.
We are developing and optimizing the Logistics concepts according to the needs of the sales divisions (starting with the analysis of the current situation). We are responsible for negotiations with suppliers regarding logistic terms, tendering and management of logistics service providers and the daily performance of logistics activities.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles