E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The candidate must have the ability to deal with a wide range of clients, agencies, consultants, team representatives and department members.
With proven experience of managing M & E projects including management of the labor force, the candidate should be also a team player and an effective leader and have a good understanding of Health & Safety and contractual requirements.
Ability to provide overall strategy and technical solution development for project needs and challenges.
The candidate must have the skills to find solutions to a wide range of issues which are sensitive to the pressures of schedule, budget and quality products. In addition good communication skills are mandatory.
Ability to work well and lead team members is a must.
Graduated studies as an Engineer in HVAC and/or Electrical and/or in Construction
Minimum 5 years in Project Management and 8 to 20 years professional experience in Electrical & Mechanical projects: (HVAC, plumbing, sprinkler), installation/construction
Very good knowledge of English; French is a plus
Driving Licence: cat.B
PC skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Acad, MS Project or Primavera
Availability to travel in Romania and abroad
We are looking for a Project Manager to join a leading company, which covers the total life cycle of care for a facility, including design, build and installation of mechanical and electrical systems and also the ongoing maintenance of these services and the provision of integrated facilities management.
• Managing all line organization functions for the designated project including personnel administration, project quality assurance, project team support, technical organization support, and business development support.
• Communicating with our clients and understanding their needs.
• Having the complete financial responsibility of the project
• Coordinating the various services of the activity as but not limited to the project, design, purchasing, construction teams
• Provides support for the resolution of technical and coordination issues between disciplines
• Reporting project status, results and performance including quality and schedule.
• Ensures the quality control procedures and measures that are implemented.
Responsibilities may also include engineering.
You will ensure the successful completion of the projects, develop project progress reports on a timely basis, and maximize the productivity of the project team members.
If you are a dynamic and ambitious person, able to take over a very challenging position you are welcome within our team. We offer an attractive salary package, an international working environment, and a very good opportunity for career development.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Integrator de servicii industriale:
- proiecte la cheie in industria cimentului, infrastructura telecomunicatii, echipamente electrice si de automatizari, retele voce-date, sisteme de securitate, confectii si structuri metalice
- antreprenor general constructii civile si industriale
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles