Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Bachelor’s degree in construction , architecture or interior design
Minimum 2-3 years of experience within a Fit-Out Contractor
Must be immediately available
Experience of meeting with clients, reporting, site inspections and site management of sub-contractors and site personnel.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with proficiency in estimating, cost management, contract administration, safety management and quality management.
Working knowledge of FIDIC and AutoCAD with the ability to read shop drawings, electrical and plumbing schematics and blueprints.
Strong commercial and financial acumen and excellent technical writing skills.
On behalf of our client - Construction Project Management Company - company with core services include : Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, we are looking to recruit a Project Manager – Fit Out - Mall
This position will be responsible for:
- creation of a Design & Fit-out Criteria Document; this Criteria Document is created to provide the licensee & his Architects, a detailed insight into the Malls Design Philosophy, and to ensure that they are in Sync with the same.
- complete Detailed Drawings are reviewed based on numerous parameters, and Design Value addition & inputs
1. Layout planning & optimum utilization of space.
2. Aesthetics, Ambience and Lighting.
3. Storefront & Visual Merchandise display, which are a store’s, best calling card.
4. Integration of store’s proposed MEP requirement vis a vis the Mall infrastructure provision i.e.;
5. Air conditioning: to evaluate that Air conditioning capacity is suitably planned
6 Electrical: electrical load proposed by licensee is within the technical parameters of the Mall Design.
7. For F&B: Fresh Air, Exhaust, Water & Gas are catered for and in sync with Mall infrastructure provision.
- Operations, Safety & Security Management:
1. Identification of Goods entry & worker entry points.
2. Planning designated worker circulation routes
3. Issuing of identity cards & gate passes to workers working in the building.
4. Stringent material movement measures to ensure that material which is not permissible as per the Mall Fit-out guidelines, is not brought into the premises.
5. Keeping a check of all works happening within each store Fit-out including Welding works etc, so that necessary additional safety measures can be taken.
6. Ensuring that the Licensee’s Fit-out team adheres to all safety norms when working within the premises i.e. Safety helmets & safety belts to be worn by all workers, Fire Extinguisher placed in store, First Aid box, Emergency contact nos. put up in the store within the store.
- Engineering Facility Management;
1. Monitoring the licensee’s Fit-out works to ensure that integration of the Stores proposed services with the Mall provisions are implemented as per the Mall Fit-out norms & Local norms. To ensure this periodic checks are carried out by the Mall engineering team e.g. Checking of all ceiling services prior to closing of the False ceiling to ensure that best practices have been followed in use of Materials & execution. Also, adherence to Local Fire norms, provision of ceiling trap doors etc, as per Mall Fit-out guidelines is followed.
2. Ensuring that necessary assistance required by the Licensee’s Fit-out to carry out the integration between Mall & stores services is provided e.g. draining of water from the Mall Sprinkler system to facilitate connection of store sprinkler to Mall main system etc.
3. Provision of temporary power / construction water etc to facilitate licensee’s Fitout works and requisite metering of the same.
- Design Fitout Management;
1. The Fitout Management team periodically visits the Licensee’s site to check the Fitout works to ensure that the work is progressing as per the approved and agreed Designs. In case of any deviation in the use of the materials or deviation from the drawings – the same is brought to the notice of the Licensee to ensure corrective action.
2. All the Materials used by the Licensee’s Fitout team are as per Mall prescribed guidelines.
3. Site progress by the Licensee’s team is closely monitored and tracked by the Fit-out management team to ensure that the Fit-out is being executed as per timelines. Periodic site progress reports are sent to the Licensee team, any foreseen delays are highlighted in these reports. This process ensures complete transparency in the way the Fit-out is managed.
Tudorancea & Partners, componenta a Human Resources Nefertiti Group, iti garanteaza deplina confidentialitate a datelor trimise, lucreaza alaturi de tine la alegerea/schimbarea/consolidarea carierei, iti prezinta in timp real toate oportunitatile ivite in portofoliul sau, iti prezinta fiecare job in parte fara a ascunde nici un inconvenient legat de acesta.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tau si lasa consultantii nostri sa lucreze pentru tine. Alaturi de Tudorancea & Partners nu pierzi nimic (nici macar timp - te invitam la interviu doar dupa ce iti prezentam telefonic job-ul si ne asiguram ca esti interesat de el) dar primesti consultanta unor specialisti fara a face alt efort decat sa te prezinti la un interviu.
- www.nefertiti-hcc.ro - www.tudorancea.ro
- email@example.com - pentru candidaturi - firstname.lastname@example.org - pentru informatii/consultanta
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles