We are currently searching for the perfect candidate for the job. You should have:
- Teamwork skills - essential;
- Ability to balance multiple objectives, projects and goals
- Demonstrated ability to include the "big picture" when developing products and plans for new initiatives
- Experience and demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated business analysis experience for software development including requirements management, use case development and project management
- Someone who can work independently and come up with an outline of a requirement
- Self-motivated and quick learner, with good organization and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
As we mentioned before, we are searching for the candidate who has the ability to see the "big picture" when developing products and plans. In order to implement new Payment methods Integrations, you must:
Add Taiga / JIRA requests:
- What type of payment method it is corresponding with the terminology presented in the documentation
- What markets and currencies is supposed to be integrated for (multiple countries, multiple currencies) and what the payment provider supports;
- Available currencies, currency conversion availability, deposits and withdrawals limits;
- Payment flow of the payment provider and align it with current settings from the website Cashier;
- Check if the is a sandbox/test environment and if this is mirrored in the live environment;
- If API is not complete or the previous steps cannot be done properly, Payment provider is contacted and once all data received follow the steps described above.
Support and follow up on progress:
- CRM - make sure to add relevant data for each CRM section
- CRM – Cashier settings - make sure to add relevant data for each CRM section
- Website Cashier – provide details about logo, functionality, as seen at first step;
- Be in touch with project manager who is taking care of the Integration with his dev team ; once all documentation is prepared ask project manager via email if all clear and good to go on his side – answer must be received from PM “good to go” ( this meaning PM does not need additional info and project can go into work according to the prioritization that was set for it)
- Be in touch with QA Teams once they have to check the new payment methods, assisting them with the tests and providing relevant data in order to complete the tests;
- Be in touch with payment provider for any issues raised by PM/QA in order.
- At least once a month all tasks/bugs from Taiga / JIRA must be checked and an updated table is sent to upper management on the format already agreed via email.
- All taiga / JIRA notifications are checked once a new comments / change is made and if needed feedback is provided.
REI Development Services is a high standard company which has great experience concerning customer services.
Our main objective is to be able to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our clients which are several international Top online Casino and Sports-betting sites.
Having contact to important VIPs and Players around the World is the reason that our service has to be of high standards and we are looking forward to add gems to our Team.
Our team is formed by experienced, energetic, communicative individuals and we are looking for someone like us to be part of our team.