Project Manager [collab w/ Massive Studio]
Your life at Ubi
As a Project Manager at Ubisoft, you will be working on one of our 3A games. You will be part of a passionate team all driven by the desire to develop and deliver innovative games that stand out for their quality.
Your main mission:
- Deliver the project scope within budget and time;
- Manage multiple sub teams, working with content/art, tech, and design;
- Share the vision of the project and engage team members;
- Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods;
- Develop resource plans and anticipate needs;
- Ensure milestones are released on schedule;
- Organize and optimize the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination;
- Carry out the follow ups with the team.
The professional value you bring:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a management position;
- Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies;
- Project Management & tracking tools knowledge and work experience;
- Capacity to analyze risk and create contingency plans;
- Understanding of game development processes – production, design, code, art is a plus.
The personal value you bring:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance, and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The Production Team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.