Project Manager (Business Analyst)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management/business analysis, in the financial / technical field;
- Knowladge about Core banking, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking domain is a plus,
- Very good communication and coordination skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge of English at medium level;
- Knowledge of project management tools (Microsoft Project, JIRA);
- Practical experience in managing software development projects and projects for the implementation / integration of software products or solutions;
- The ability to get things done, a good organization of your own and of the activities in the project;
- Documentation and analysis skills.
- Prepares the documentation for the approval of the projects (develops the project plan, the resources plan, the budget);
- Analyzes Business requirements and prepares Business Analysis documents with technical details (Functional Specifications)
- Prepares Test Scenarious and runs them.
- Coordinates Bug fix issues with developers
- Offers assistance to Business line in UAT period
- Planns the project deployment and monitors the implementations.
- Supports the production problems and manages Change Request tickets.
- Coordinates the project in all stages of implementation: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/control and conclusion;
- It ensures the existence of the necessary resources for the implementation of the project;
- Coordinates the activities mentioned in the project plan, follows the compliance with the terms and conditions of the contracts concluded for the development of projects;
- Plans in detail the implementation of each project, coordinates, monitors and controls the execution activities of the project deliverables and ensures the achievement of the objectives in accordance with the approved plan;
- Together with the bank's departments involved in the projects, prepares the project documentation and provides support in order to understand and promote the new functionalities to the final beneficiaries.
- Real possibilities of training and professional development
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical subscription to a private clinic
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work and in the organization.
We are present on the financial market since 1993, as Banca de Credit Industrial si Comercial. In 2000 we rebranded ourselves as Finansbank, to later become - in 2007 - Credit Europe Bank. In Romania we provide a broad range of products and services for approximately 500.000 individuals, SMEs and companies, across a network of 25 branches, agencies and work points, as well as through alternative distribution channels: 59 ATMs, over 8200 POS's, Internet Banking and Phone Banking.*
We evolved, improved ourselves and irrespective of our name we had a single aim: to offer banking products and services that best match our clients' needs. For this purpose, whether for SMEs, large companies or individuals, we have put at work new banking models, novel technologies as well as the will to be of assistance, to keep close to our clients and their businesses.
As part of the Dutch financial Group Credit Europe NV we strive to provide experience, competence and innovation - as the true recognition of our products and services' value is given by those who use them.
This recognition is also enjoyed by CardAvantaj, a name that bears a special significance for us. More than 15 years ago this brand introduced, for the first time in Romania, a payment instrument with zero interest rate, easy to understand, easy to use. Since its introduction on the market, CardAvantaj made over 300,000 friends, clients that made good use of it, finding the best solutions within a network of tens of thousands of merchant partners - the most extensive in Romania. During all this time CardAvantaj did its outmost to fulfill the promise made to clients, by continuously providing innovative features and benefits.