- University or technical college degree in electrical engineering.
- Professional experience in project management and automotive industry.
- Excellent communication skills, self-confidence.
- Efficient work style and good coordination skills.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Willing to accept responsibility and to stand up for decisions taken.
- Full proficiency in English, conversational Hungarian and/or German language skills represent an advantage.
- Main contact person for the Bosch business unit offering electronic manufacturing and engineering services.
- Leading product development activities in an international project team.
- Tracking and controlling quality, budget and timing targets.
- Active participation and responsibility for diverse tasks after the start of production.
- Cooperation with international development partners and Bosch production plants.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documents according to Bosch quality system.
- Regular reporting to management about project status (risks, issues etc.)
- Regular meeting with the customers (OEM's).
When you work at Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company from the private industrial sector, with approximately 360,000 associates worldwide and an annual turnover of over 49 billion euros. We operate in over 60 countries around the globe.
The Bosch Group has been present in Romania for more than 20 years and employs approximately 3,200 associates in four entities in the country. In 2015, Bosch generated consolidated sales of 272 million euros in Romania. The company’s headquarters is based in Bucharest where Bosch also has a sales office for Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building technology products. In Cluj, Bosch operates a research and development center as well as a production unit for automotive technology. A production unit for linear motion technology and one for automotive technology are located in Blaj. Furthermore, the company runs a business solutions center in Timisoara. In addition, there is a branch of BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, active in the market of household appliances, also located in the country’s capital.
Bosch is a privately held company. That means we can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future. To give just one example of how we do that, in 2014, the Bosch Group invested some 5 billion Euro in research and development and applied for some 4,600 patents. The Group’s strategic goal is to deliver innovations for connected life.
No matter what phase of your life you are in, we have the right opportunities for you to achieve success with Bosch.
Let's be remarkable. Join Bosch.