Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Degree in Mechanical, Thermic process or Electrical Engineering
• More than 5 years of work experience
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Good knowledge of project management
• Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
• Good intercultural competency
• Excellent communication skills
• High willingness to travel (~ 50%)
As Utilities Project Engineer you take responsibility for the design and installation of Utilities equipment and infrastructure in the tire plants. You operate as key and contact person for all Utilities matters:
• Plan and design energy infrastructure projects of tire plants for following topics: steam, compressed air, HVAC, water & sewer, energy supply, energy distribution, fire protection
• Leading technical negotiation
• Coordination of drawing & claim management
• Plan and control investment
• Ensure compliance with environmental rules
• Create machine standards
What do we offer:
• 13th and 14th salary
• Interesting and diverse work
• Flexible working time
• Discount on tires
• 25 days of holidays
Please send us your structured CV (maximum 2 pages)
Continental Barum s.r.o. is the biggest european tire manufacturer.
We also develop and design aluminum molds, machinery and equipment for the rubber industry. We have long been one of the most successful companies in the Czech Republic. Together with over 200,000 employees worldwide, we are part of the Continental AG family, one of the leading automotive suppliers.
Monster is an online employment solution for people seeking great jobs, and employers who need great people. Our roots are as a "job board", but we've grown into so much more. Today, Monster is a recognized global provider of a broad range of job search, career management, recruitment and talent management products and services. Innovation is the heart of our success...and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles