Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Technical / Engineering understanding at University level is preferred;
• Fluent English language skills; verbal, reading and writing;
• Russian language skills preferred, additional European languages are an advantage (in particular Dutch, French, German, Italian);
• Relevant experience of minimal 3 years is required;
• Good knowledge of Industry Processes or Process Control and Instrumentation is an advantage;
• Willingness to travel.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as a Project Coordinator, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process but also technical and commercial trainings, so you could continuously improve your knowledge about our products and process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
GET TO KNOW US:
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
By joining us as a Project Coordinator, you will successfully coordinate medium complexity projects by serving as the primary point of contact, ensuring on-time-delivery and invoicing, maximizing customer satisfaction and applying PMO project execution methodology.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Be responsible for project coordination of concurrent medium complexity projects using Project Management standard processes: Initiating, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Control and Closing;
• Coordinate available resources (including cross functional project teams) to ensure the successful completion of the project according to project requirements and specifications;
• Be responsible for pre-qualification and quote follow-up calls;
• Develop the project schedule but also monitor, control and report project progress accordingly;
• Identify and implement corrective actions, when necessary, to meet project requirements;
• Expedite factories and suppliers as required;
• Conduct kick-off, clarification and status update meetings both internally and externally;
• Ensure that all internal management and tracking tools are complete and up to date permanently for all projects (JDE, Informer, Project Management Tool, MS Project Schedule).
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and reporting results;
• Work closely with factories and suppliers but also with customers by developing and maintain an excellent partnership.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles