Project buyer for materials and equipment's
What distinguishes you:
- Technical Studies bachelor degree: mechanic, mechatronics or similar field
- SAP platform knowhow
- English language - conversational
Your contribution to something big:
- Materials ordering according materials and equipment's (Abbr. MAE) projects requirements
- Performs reference analyzes, requests and analyzes offer requests
- Provides the offer requests and technical information to the procurement department in order to carry out the procurement process
- Places orders and makes investments using the existent systems
- Checks and divides the figures by cost centers, according to the rules of internal signatures
- Tracks the status of orders in the system and escalates in case of delays
- Plans prices, capacities and quotas, including the use and update of data in the procurement programs (Eg. SAP)
- Checks, based on the documentation and visually, the quality of the ordered components - in case a complex analysis is required, collaboration with CAD engineer is necessary
- Responsible for complaints submitting to the supplier, in case of quality issues
- Prepares reports related to orders and monitors compliance with the established budget
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen!