PROJECT BUYER -based in Ploiesti,manufacturing
- Technical Bachelor degree
- At least 2 years purchasing experience in a development and production environment
- Speaks fluently English-mandatory
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- Has a strong technical interest.
- Has a strong commercial focus and required skills
- Analyzes issues from different angles
- Is a team player
- Has strong time-management skills and is able to work under challenging deadlines
- Makes proposals for and implements improvements
- Knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing and 5S
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office Tools and SAP BW reporting tools
Responsibilities,as part of the Purchasing Team:
- Responsible for all tactical purchasing activities (specifying, sourcing, and contracting) for the assigned product groups of Burners: gauze, packaging and others.
- Supports the Purchasing Manager in all kind of strategical and tactical activities for the groups:Burners (molded/stamped and metal parts).
- Supports and executes for the assigned product groups in the implementation of a sustainable sourcing strategy.
- Gives input to the Purchasing Manager , for mainly the assigned groups (Burners: molded/stamped, Gauze and metals parts).
- Inform suppliers of future requirements and rolling forecast and evaluate suppliers by monthly reports.
- Leads purchase projects (such as cost saving programs, new products or development of a second source) and manages project planning, and costs.
- Keeps an overview and manages towards results.
- Works in close cooperation with the plants in China, US and The Netherlands to ensure above and below points.
- Follows incoming non-conform materials and complaints and checks on purchase product descriptions and specifications.
- Is responsible to maintain and improve vendors by using vendor rating management system for the assigned product groups, by setting challenging KPI’s for Quality, Delivery Performance and costing.
- Collects in-depth knowledge about market developments, production processes, cost price, suppliers, new technologies in the market and competitors.
We offer a stable and professional work environment.In the same time a challenging profile .
Benefits: transportation paid, vacation vouchers,meal tickets,medical subscription.
Bekaert Heating (Bekaert Combustion Technology (https://heating.bekaert.com) is part of Bekaert and is market leader in the development and production of environmentally friendly and durable gas burners and heat exchangers for residential, commercial and industrial heating applications. With its wide range of high quality technical products and services, Bekaert Heating offers a great value added to its customers. Innovation, technological leadership, high quality products and entrepreneurship are characteristic of the organisation. Bekaert Heating has plants in The Netherlands, China, Romania and the USA and worldwide there are working around 400 employees. Bekaert Combustion Technology B.V. is part of the global Bekaert Group. Bekaert (www.bekaert.com) is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with almost 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4.8 billion in combined revenue.