Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Key Requirements: Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office
Advanced Excel skills
SAP experience or other ERP system application
Good analytical skills
Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
Other languages a plus
Preferred skillsStrong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information
The ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel
Attention to detail and accuracy
Organizational and time management skills
Professional and with a service-oriented approach
Ability to prioritize issues
Strong communications skills, both oral and written
• Prepare and post accounting entries in support of the projects
• Manages financial transactions for multiple subsea projects, to include: tracking and reporting processes for consistent execution of projects and enforcing financial policies and procedures required to ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting.
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts
• Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
:We are hiring talented Project Accounting Analysts to join our team in AFI Park, Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role you will be responsible for providing day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within Schlumberger, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles