- Estimate user stories and tasks
- Design the solution architecture
- Write code
- Review code from others
- Write unit-testing when necessary
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Work closely with other developers, PM team and QA team.
- Work in coordination with the development team for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Report progress on current activities.
- Train/coach more junior people.
- Perform activities according to Agile/Scrum and traditional methodologies.
- Follow/improve development standards.
We would like the candidate to have:
- Know best practices for React or React Native
- Understanding of unit testing tools like Mocha, Jest, Enzyme
- Experience managing complex state using Flux patterns (Redux)
- Knowledge of build and dependency management tools (NPM, Yarn)
- Knowledge of software application development and defect life-cycle.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
Nice to have:
- Redux Saga
- Serverside rendering
Non-technical skills and values:
- Mindset that a quality product can be built based on accurate customer needs only.
- Strong interest in software development.
- Focus on self-improvement.
- Good troubleshooting skills, attention to details, proactive attitude regarding implementing and fixing issues.
- Capability to work in virtual teams and/or with remote clients.
Education and certifications:
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Work for international clients to solve challenges and get valuable experience, by collaborating with colleagues in local teams to feel more comfortable at the same time.
- Grow and build experience on technologies you are most interested in (that is influenced by available projects). You can get guidance when you need help.
- Get opportunities to contribute with innovative ideas to build outstanding solutions, even for other projects than your own.
- Learn many new things in a short period of time, and you will not be stuck in an obsolete technology
- Influence/change architecture and/or design of solutions, not just implement what others planned for you.
- Competitive salary.
- To work in a centrally located office at Victoriei Square.
- Medical Insurance (Regina Maria - Business).
- Flexible schedule and relaxed working atmosphere. We don’t have rigid structures and you can juggle with the working interval.
- Relaxation room: gaming console, comfy couch, board games and a lot of fun.
- Team building travels.