Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
If you have experience in Workforce Management and Capacity&Planning areas, you are the perfect candidate
Come build the future of the voice-recognition for Alexa with us.
If you are passionate about the Customer Experience, think/act globally, and want to contribute to major innovations in the industry, we want to speak with you.
As a Program Manager II, you will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring use of data collection and analysis. You will have the opportunity to learn new capacity planning methodologies process mapping, process roll out, and organization adherence to new processes. This opportunity requires excellent problem solving, communication skills and a record of accomplishment of delivering results. Cross-team collaboration, project management, and presentation skills are essential. .
Program Manager – Staffing
Program Manager – Staffing is a newly created role where we are looking for an individual who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major innovations in the industry to join us as Program Manager. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time.
As a Program Manager, you will work in lock-step with multiple business teams like ADS Operations, Site Workforce Management, Capacity Planning, Recruitment, Training and Leadership.
In this role, you will:
· Be responsible for delivery to a number of internal customers as they place orders and request complex bespoke solutions for data labeling within Alexa Data Services
· Work across Alexa Data Services to make sure we meet their needs in terms of volume and timeliness, and manage their expectations at all times. The demand on our services is huge, so you’ll be juggling your customers’ priorities with our operational capacity and a host of other requirements coming in to us from many other places.
· Manage expectations and deal with multiple conflicting requests. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
· Handle a high volume of data. Be under no illusions – this is a complex space. When things do go wrong (and they will), you’re happy to dive deep and get to the real detail so we can learn and benefit from our mistakes. Dealing with risks and issues is meat and drink to you. You’ll need to be a confident communicator, both spoken and written; we thrive on the written word!
· Create and present clear, concise and actionable documents, whether working with Operations, or providing updates to business leadership. Your communications skills also help create wide bridges between internal customers and Alexa Data Services, so that we avoid silos and work collectively to deliver the best results.
· Coordinate with Operations, Capacity Planning, Training team and local site workflow teams to maintain and update plans.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or commensurate industry experience.
· Proven experience of managing large, complex, multifunctional technology-oriented projects and programs.
· Deep experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization – subject matter experts, functional leads, departmental heads, etc.
· Great communication skills, including the ability to write detailed proposals, reports and other documents, backed by statistical measurements.
· Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
· Flexibility; delivering results in a fast-paced, complex work environment and different time zones.
· Able to work under tight timelines with minimal supervision.
· Experience in working in complex and frequently ambiguous spaces; making sense of customer need and being able to frame that as clear requirements.
· Skilled in planning, risk and issue management, and change control.
· Hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” mindset.
· Masters or other advanced degree
· Should have experience of basic Workforce Management & Capacity Planning tools and techniques/processes.
· Experience in working with Operations.
· Experience or qualification in an associated field: Speech Recognition, Computational Linguistics, NLU, Machine Learning, AI, etc.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization is engaged in the data processing to support the voice recognition for Alexa, the cloud-based service that powers devices like Amazon Echo, Echo Show, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, Echo Dot, and more. The Alexa service is always getting smarter, both for features, and for natural language understanding and accuracy. Because Alexa’s brains are in the AWS cloud, she continually learns and adds more functionality, every hour, every day
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles