- Experience in similar work
- Working overtime is not a problem
- Speak English
- Loading and unloading of ships and trucks with reinforcement steel
- Working on a machine to bend reinforcement steel like put the material on the machine, operate the machine and unload the material off the machine
- Basic welding work
- A gross salary of € 12,- per hour
- First two overtime hours are 124,10% and more than two overtime hours per day and on Saturday 141,30% of your gross hourly wage.
- Holiday allowance of 8.33%
- 25 days off per year
- The contract is for longterm
- A private room for €50 per week incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €24.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.
As a specialist international division of Intro Personeel, Intro EU Staffing is completely dedicated to provide Dutch companies with reliable and skilled European staff. Since it’s not always possible to find the right candidate from within our borders, we use our international experience to recruit the best suitable candidate for the job, based on skills and qualifications. We believe in sustainability and therefore prefer long-term collaborations. Intro EU Staffing is specialized in recruiting and selecting Romanian speaking people. These people all have English or German as their second language. We understand the cultural differences and manage to deliver an essential contribution to a successful collaboration between our clients and employees.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY HELP YOU IF YOU ARE A EU RESIDENT OR HAVE A WORK PERMIT. WE DO NOT PROVIDE WORK PERMITS OURSELVES!